Well, this was our first week of summer vacation. Everything we are involved in suddenly came to an end all at once last week. We are now done with preschool, Awanas, BSF, T-Ball, small group, and MOPS for the summer. That is six things that came to a screeching halt all in one week! Alec sin't just done with Preschool for the summer...he is a preschool graduate, and will be starting Kindergarten in the fall. I can't believe how fast he is growing up! It did make me a little teary that he is not going to be a preschooler anymore. I would have planned some fun things for us to do this week, but I have been feeling really nauseated from the pregnancy. So, we just kind of stayed around the house for the most part and let the kids swim in their little blow up pool. Alec had a play day with his friend Jack on Tuesday and got to swim in his "real pool". We also had Alec's T-Ball party on Wednesday at Chuck E Cheese which was fun.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we got our first pets a couple weeks ago. At the last MOPS meeting of the year I was given a bowl of goldfish as a gift for being a discussion group leader. Some of the other DGL's weren't as interested, so I ended up with a few extra. We started out with 7 and named them the seven dwarfs ...and now two weeks later we are down to three (the three musketeers) actually, Alec gave them names....Stripey, TJ, and Heart Tail. I kind of only wanted 3 anyway. If any of you have some fish advise let me know... I've been cleaning out the fish bowl every two days (putting in tap water conditioner), and feeding them twice a day. These last three have been doing really good, and seem super spunky. We don't want anymore fish deaths on our hands! Anyway...here are some pics.
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we got our first pets a couple weeks ago. At the last MOPS meeting of the year I was given a bowl of goldfish as a gift for being a discussion group leader. Some of the other DGL's weren't as interested, so I ended up with a few extra. We started out with 7 and named them the seven dwarfs ...and now two weeks later we are down to three (the three musketeers) actually, Alec gave them names....Stripey, TJ, and Heart Tail. I kind of only wanted 3 anyway. If any of you have some fish advise let me know... I've been cleaning out the fish bowl every two days (putting in tap water conditioner), and feeding them twice a day. These last three have been doing really good, and seem super spunky. We don't want anymore fish deaths on our hands! Anyway...here are some pics.
1 comment:
I love those caps and gowns. So, so darling. Love the new pet!
Post a Comment