Alec and Ava had their Easter parties and egg hunts for preschool this week, and I just can't pass up an opportunity to share pics! So, here they are! There will be another Easter Egg Hunt tomorrow at our church, and then again on Easter...so I'm sure there will be more pics coming soon!

Sprinting for another egg!


I have never see Ava eat so fast...she devoured this chocolate cupcake before any of the other kids had a chance to lick off the icing!

She took a moment to pose for me...so sweet.

Ava's little class.

Alec with one of his friends Fe....she has a bit of a crush on Alec. She holds his hand sometimes when they are walking in the halls at preschool, and gives him pictures that she draws hearts all over...too funny.

I can't believe this is his last preschool Easter party for Alec....I am going a have a Kindergartner...scary.
Alec with his whole class...it's a lot of boys!
1 comment:
Cute! Ava is so pretty. I can't believe Alec goes into Kinder next year! Time is going fast.
Post a Comment