We had a wonderful Easter. On Saturday we went to the church egg hunt which was a lot of fun with face painting, bounce houses, and chicks to hold...ect. When we got back from the egg hunt the kids dyed Easter eggs. On Easter Sunday we went to the church brunch and late service...we are not sunrise service kind of people. The sermon was excellent and the music was beautiful. After lunch the kids had a little egg hunt in our back yard. After Ava's nap we went over to the Ziesemers house. I brought the ham and there was lots of other really yummy food. The Vance's and the Simcoxes were there too. It was a nice relaxed, fun evening...so relaxed and fun that I forgot to take pics while we were there...oh well. I've got plenty of other pics from Easter. It was a beautiful day spent with friends celebrating our Risen Savior! So, here are some pics from last Saturday and Sunday.
I can't take credit for the photography here ....this photo was taken by a reporter and ended up in our local newspaper!
1 comment:
Sweet siblings! Cute pics:)
Post a Comment