Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving at Me Ma's!

We spent a week at my moms house in MO for Thanksgiving. It was a great visit that went by way too fast. Eriik and I also celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary in St. Louis while mom and my sibs watched the kids. I think it was our best anniversary yet! We got to see the broadway musical "In the Heights" at the Fox theater (which is a beautiful, elaborate old theater in St. Louis). We then had dinner at Charlie Gitto's on "The Hill", an Italian community. We also stayed over night in St. Louis...it was so great to have a little time away.


We were very busy the entire visit with my fam. We went to a bounce house place called Monkey Joe's, did a lot of shopping, and eating. But the kids favorite thing was to go to "The Magic House" a place that I went to as a child...but it had really expanded since my childhood. Eriik and I were talking on the way home about what our favorite part of the trip was (besides our anniversary) and we really enjoyed the night we spent just playing Skippbo and talking with the whole fam. Simple family fun.




It was so great to see little Laura...what is she doing to Ava in this pic?!
She was so fun to watch...she loved chasing her cousin Alec all around the house.
Sweet girls!

Tiff reading to her little cousins...Alec is wearing the super hero costume his Aunt Kelly got for him!

I remember getting my picture taken at this "Magic House" static exhibit as a child...Ava's hair wins the prize!!!! Love it! My hair barely budged!


They had this "bean stalk" running up and down three floors!

Curious George was a big hit!

Thanksgiving dinner

Me Ma with most of her grandkids (missing Rex and Titus). It was great to have my niece Tiffany with us who was on break from College.



No comments:


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"