When I picked up the kids today after school Ava was crying because Owen tried to take her blankie (oh the drama). Alec on the other hand was so excited and said in a super excited voice "Mommy, I got a penny because I was really really good and I sat really still and listened and if I get five pennies, I get to buy something from the treasure box!!!" He then proceeded to tell me about a couple boys who were not as fortunate. Ava didn't have as much to report (she just told me "I played with girls"), but the teachers told me she had fun. So...anyway, here are some pics from open house with their teachers last week.
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
First Day...
Well, today was the first day of preschool for Alec and Ava and the first day of MOPS! Ava ran into her room without so much as a glance back and started playing with the toys as the teacher shut the bottom half of the door. I gave a quick "bye lady bug" and she barely looked up as she waved. So...needless to say she was good to go! Then I dropped off Alec and he walked in the room with a slight hesitation until he saw his bud Tommy and then all was well. So, then I sped off to our church for MOPS where I am a discussion group leader. On the way there the silence hit me and I was suddenly glad that I was getting to go hang out with some friends instead of back to my quiet house. Now...don't get me wrong...I am really going to love having free time a couple days a week, it's just a little bit of a shock to my system. MOPS was fun as usual, and I am really excited about getting to know the girls at my table better.
When I picked up the kids today after school Ava was crying because Owen tried to take her blankie (oh the drama). Alec on the other hand was so excited and said in a super excited voice "Mommy, I got a penny because I was really really good and I sat really still and listened and if I get five pennies, I get to buy something from the treasure box!!!" He then proceeded to tell me about a couple boys who were not as fortunate. Ava didn't have as much to report (she just told me "I played with girls"), but the teachers told me she had fun. So...anyway, here are some pics from open house with their teachers last week.

When I picked up the kids today after school Ava was crying because Owen tried to take her blankie (oh the drama). Alec on the other hand was so excited and said in a super excited voice "Mommy, I got a penny because I was really really good and I sat really still and listened and if I get five pennies, I get to buy something from the treasure box!!!" He then proceeded to tell me about a couple boys who were not as fortunate. Ava didn't have as much to report (she just told me "I played with girls"), but the teachers told me she had fun. So...anyway, here are some pics from open house with their teachers last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
1 comment:
glad to hear that they both had a good day!! love your header, it looks good!!
Post a Comment