Wednesday, August 26, 2009

My little singer...

The other night Ava was singing in the bath tub, and I thought I would capture it on video after getting her out. Every night I sing to her before bed, and she sings along...it's all I can do to not crack up because she is always trying to "out sing me" by singing louder than me. Anyway...I didn't want to sing along with her the whole time because I wanted her voice to be heard, so she has just a little trouble remembering how to wrap it up :)

5 comments:

Janette said...

Absolutely precious!! And Alec walking in the background in his underwear was too funny!! :) (Love Ava's cute towel!)

Josie said...

Super cute, and I was going to say the same thing that Janette said about Alec in the background.

Mer said...

Her voice sounds like a miniature Alec voice:) Super sweet...gotta remember to do those videos of the subsequent children...sometimes they fall through the cracks!

js said...

That is sooo darn cute!

Jenny Rowland said...

What a great little singer! That is awesome!


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"