Saturday, September 12, 2009

Soccer in the pouring rain!

Well, today was Alec's first Soccer game. The forecast said 100% chance of rain for pretty much the whole day...so I wasn't sure we would have a game. But apparently our little "Longhorns" are tough enough to play through a downpour! We all had a lot of fun...well...Ava was a little miserable off and on...but I think she was just too wet and cold. Anyway, I don't think there is anything cuter than a bunch of little four year old soccer players. You could hear all the parent yelling "Wrong way!! Kick it the other way!" Our Longhorns played against the Dragons and we won 5-0!!! I was surprised at how well they did after only a few practices! We celebrated with a little Sonic after the game. Alec said he had a good time, but "the game was a lot longer than practice...and a lot wetter!" We are proud of our little Longhorn, and thrilled that he had a good time! I have a little video clip at the bottom....he is #3. (you can hear Ava being miserable in the background)









The soccer mom and the little sis.

He fell a couple of times...thus the wet grass all over his face and body!








No comments:


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"