Kicks, because Alec has been doing alot of Tae Kwon Do with his new intructor Master Sam, and he also started up Soccer again. These two things keep up busy Tues- Fri nights right around dinner time each night (I've been learning lots of interesting ways to use my crock pot!) Alec scored his first soccer goal in a game last Saturday! We were so proud of him, and the look on his face was priceless! He's doing great in 1st grade and loves his teacher Mrs. Malloy. I think she's a bit more strict than his teacher last year, but that will be good for him. We just started ( a couple weeks ago) doing a goal chart with him at home, to get him to be more responsible with daily tasks...it's been working great!
Twirls, because Ava started Ballet. They do a combination of ballet, gymnastics, and tap...she absolutely loves it! She is so proud of herself when she shows us her new "moves". I have to say I think she looks pretty adorable in her little tutu :) She is still being the little mommy with Addison. She really loves her baby sister which is truly a blessing! I have to remind myself of what a blessing it is when Addison is screaming because Ava is smothering her with hugs AGAIN. Ava also loves to pick Addie up (when I'm not looking) and put her in her babydoll stroller to take her on a walk around the house. The first time I saw this I panicked and laughed at the same time...didn't think that was possible. I've since seen Ava carry Addison and dance with her...this is also scary and funny at the same time. Ava is such a tiny little thing...Ican't believe she has the strength to pick up Addie!
Giggles, because that's what little Addie does so much. She's such a happy little baby these days, and VERY busy. She will be 9 months old tomorrow! She just now finally started crawling with her belly off the ground. Since she was five months old she had been doing the army crawl...and let me tell you she got really good at slithering herself around the house at lightning speed. But I am very thankful that she has finally lifted her belly up...for her clothes sake (they were getting pretty dingy!) She also just started pulling up on furniture to stand...she is soo proud of herself, it's really cute. Another thing that has changed about Addie is her smile...she started doing this super cheesy wide smile with her eyes half closed....it's really funny. Oh...and another biggy is that she started waving bye bye... actually she waves at everyone almost anytime they look at her. She is becoming quite the little charmer! So, I guess a lot has been going on with Addie...I didn't even realize it till I started writing it down!
Ava's first day of ballet
Alec's first day of 1st grade
Ava planted a watermellon seed and we got lots of great big giant yummy watermellons!
Notice Ava hugging and Addison screaming...very common.
Ava's first day of preschool room H
Seriously the yummiest watermellon I've ever tasted! Ava has a green thumb :)
Addison doing some yoga :)
Guess who got ahold of Addie?
Doing a little light reading
Alec and Ava have panther paws on their cheeks for homecoming
Addie wanted to help me vacume
High fiving the coach after he scored a goal!
After he made the goal he really got after it!
No comments:
Post a Comment