We spent all last week in Galveston, and had a wonderful time! It was kind of a last minute planned trip since we had cancelled our trip to
Destin because of the oil, but it all worked out great! We stayed in a beautiful condo on the far east end of the island called Palisade Palms. It sat right on the beach, and the kids loved the pools. We loved that it seemed like such a short drive (it only took 4 1/2 hours) verses a two day trip to FL. And plus it was oil free..yay! Here are way too many pics..sorry...I did narrow it down from over 200 pics though! I explain more details of the trip in the captions.


Ava loved finding sea shells!


Look how wild the waves were on this day! The
Ziesemers joined us this day at our beach.
The beach in front of our condo was never crowded..it was so nice.

We went with the
Ziesemers and each rented this funny bike to ride along the sea wall. It was an adventure!


Ava and
Eriik about to hit the waves...she loved "surfing"!

We went with the
Ziesemers to
Schlitterbahn for a day and the kids (and dads) loved it! Since I'm
prego, I didn't go on any of the really fun slides...just kind of hung out at the
kiddy places. Even Ava went down some of the big slides with her daddy...and loved every minute of it.


Back at our condo pool.



That is our condo in the background.


Here we are with the
Ziesemers at the
Rainforest Cafe. We loved having them with us for a few of the days!
5 comments:
Wow, what a wonderful week!
So glad you guys such a wonderful time.
Looks like you all had a great time!
GREAT FUN!!!! Where are your bikini mamma pics????? so disappointing!
Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm glad you were able to plan around the oil!
Post a Comment