I have been
sooo ready for warmer weather around here. We have had a colder than normal winter, and spring has taken a little longer to get here. Don't get me wrong the snow was tons of fun, but I was just tired of the cold blah weather. So, today because the weather was sooo nice a couple friends came over with their kiddos and we had a great time eating lunch outside and watching the kids play. Anyway.... it has been a while since my last post, and so there were some other pics from Feb that I wanted to include on my blog since I print it out at the end of the year as a scrapbook. So, here you go.

Love it! Meredith and G-man underneath the slide in our back yard...
every time he walked near the slide the static made his hair do this!

A battle between Alec and
Bryson!
Cruisin weather!

Apparently
Eriik thought Alec was due for a shave several days ago:)

Ava's Valentine party at preschool...notice Ava with her friend Ava Claire in the background wearing the same dress. I couldn't get a close up picture of them because Ava Claire is not a fan of having her picture taken.

Valentines morning the kids with their little gifts from
Eriik and I.
Eriik gave me flowers and candy and made up little certificates for date nights...so sweet and romantic! He's a keeper :)

Ava is really into dress up lately...she almost always has some article of "dress up" on when she is home.

Meredith brought this cookie cake to me on my birthday when she brought Alec home from preschool (we carpool). So sweet!
Eriik took me and the kids out to Red Lobster for dinner that night. He also said that he is going to take me to see the musical Wicked in Dallas!!! Can't wait....I love Broadway musicals and I've been wanting to see this one for a long time!(it's the untold story of the wicked witch from the Wizard of OZ.) It was a good birthday.
2 comments:
Cute pics, Kristen! We are just waiting for spring weather here, too. We are going to see Wicked in a few weeks when it is here in Richmond...I'm really excited and hoping it is good!
That pic of Garrett is hilarious!!!
Post a Comment