When I was saying goodnight to Alec the night we got home from Missouri, I asked him, "What was your favorite part about going to MO?" I was expecting to hear something about the dinosaurs, zoo, park, or swimming. He answered,"getting to see MeMa". Sweet boy...Mom loved hearing that one! :) Ava was a little crankier than normal during our visit...but she has good reason to be. She is getting in 8 teeth all at once! She was happiest when she was in the pool....I think we need to get one!
It was so great to see everyone. I think Jimmy was a little weirded out seeing me as a mom. Four years and two kids can really change a person. I may have lost a little of my crazy hyperness...which is a good thing I guess. My niece and nephews are all taller than me now...really sad. Anyway...it was a really good visit...we did a lot of swimming at Pam and Mario's house, shopping, and hanging out at home playing games, a little "Guitar Hero", and the visit to the zoo as I've already blogged about. Here are a few pics...
Mom/"Me Ma" with Ava at the park

Swimming at the Ammon's

Alec got really brave and started jumping into the pool...then there was no stopping him! That's Eriik's hand reaching out to catch him.

Ava with Simon...it was soo funny to watch her with him. He would always turn his head away like this when she came over to him.

Ava playing with Uncle Jimmy!
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a really good time in MO...we are looking forward to seeing you all at Christmas!
Steph
Ava's pig tails are officially longer than Mary's now!!! Love all the pics. I'm glad ya'll made it home safely and know you enjoyed your brother. Your mom must have been thrilled!!!
Loving the pig tails and the fact that the dog looks huge in comparison to sweet Ava! I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourself in spite of 8 teeth! WOW that a mouthful!
Great to see the family photos. Looks like a wonderful visit.
Post a Comment