Alec has been going through a Kung Fu phase ever since his Me Ma took us all to see Kung Fu Panda a couple weeks ago when she was visiting. He has been through many phases over the past year or so...
1)the "Knight Phase" --where he is the "Good Knight", I am the princess, daddy is the King, and Ava is the Dragon :) She actually makes a very good dragon!
2)the "Super Hero Phase" --he usually wanted to be Spiderman and he let us pick out our own super hero.
3)the "Monster Phase" --he not only wanted to pretend to be monsters along with us, but he was drawing them all the time too...He loves the movie Monsters Inc.
4)the "Dino Phase" --he was almost always the T- Rex
5)the "Bear Hunter Phase" --Eriik and Alec would go on bear hunts (finding teddy bears) every night in his dark bedroom with a flashlight...this did help him get over his fear of the dark...way to go daddy!
When Alec goes through a phase it's somewhat of an obsession for him...day in day out! I love it though...he is a pretty creative little guy and it's fun playing along with him.
I've uploaded a video of him doing some Kung Fu... try to ignore all the boxes in the background...we happened to be playing in the only room of the house that is still not unpacked (the office)...Eriik is planning on painting it first.
2 comments:
I love he wanted to see himself "kung fu". And there's no confusing the karate chops and kung fu! *smile* Thanks for sharing, Blake enjoyed watching too.
Too funny! I love the "Turn it around so I can see myself" comment!! :) One day you'll be sending the video into America's Funniest Home Videos when he "kung fu's" your camera!! :)
Post a Comment