Friday, June 27, 2008

Entering the Blog world...and other ramblings

Ok....so here I am blogging! I had Blog envy and couldn't resist the temptation any longer. I believe I said to my husband that I would never blog because I would get so absorbed with it that my children would end up neglected. Sooo...I'm going to stick to doing this during nap time...when I'm not doing all the other things that I normally have to get done during nap time. So, my blogs will probably be on the short side, and not very deep :) Anyway, I figured it would be good for the grandparents who are so far away.



Well....this has been a pretty typical friday. I took the kiddos to Playday at our church and we had lunch there. It's just as fun for me as the kids cuz I get to hang out with my friends too. Oh get this...Ava started walking last night...well....she took three steps and fell, took three more steps and fell, and then she was done....but the proud momma I am calls that walking!!! I don't think there is anything cuter than the proud look on a 1 year olds face when they take those first wobbly steps.

1 comment:

Mer said...

Looks great kid! Don't become a blog addict like me:) Ya'll have a good weekend


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"