Thursday, January 27, 2011

My six year old boy!

Well, it just hit me that I did not blog about my sweet boys 6th birthday! He turned 6 on January 3rd which was just a few days before Addison arrived. We went ahead and celebrated on his actual birthday, but kept it really small just in case I went into labor early. I was soo glad that we kept it small because I was having lots of contractions and it would have made me so nervous if there were lots of kids and parents! So, we just invited his best bud Carson and we hung out at Chuck E Cheese playing games, dancing with Chuck E, eating pizza and cake and opening presents. It was great and Alec had a blast with Carson, Ava, MeMa, Eriik and I.
That morning I ate lunch with him at school, and brought cupcakes up to share with his classmates. Mom arrived from MO that afternoon, so it was a busy eventful day!






































No comments:


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"