Well, we had a great time visiting with Eriik's family in Colorado last week! They have a time share in Pagosa Springs, CO. So we got to stay there for a whole week! It was so much fun seeing the kids play in the snow. This was Ava's first time to see the white stuff. We did a little skiing, sledding, hiking and more fun snow activities. Alec turned out to be a really great skier! We also had a picnic in the snow which was surprisingly nice! It surprised me how warm it felt because of how dry the air was. When we went snow shoeing, and had our "snow picnic" we got so warm that we took our coats off even though it was only 35 degrees!!! We also celebrated Alec's 5th birthday while we were there. He turned 5 on the 3rd...I can hardly believe I have a 5 year old! He is also having a birthday party with a few of his little buds so there will be more on that later in the month. I've got TONS of pics but I will try and narrow them down. :)

Alec was all smiles the entire time he was in ski school. He loved every minute of it! I thought for sure he would get frustrated with all the falling, but he didn't. All smiles!

Alec was the only "A class wolf pup" that day, so he got to have the instructor all to himself!!!

Alec was all smiles the entire time he was in ski school. He loved every minute of it! I thought for sure he would get frustrated with all the falling, but he didn't. All smiles!
Alec was the only "A class wolf pup" that day, so he got to have the instructor all to himself!!!
2 comments:
When Alec and Mary were talking in the car, Alec said...Mary skiing is SOOO FUNN. Mary replied...I cried and cried at ski school (who would have thought she'd remember!) and I'm not doing it again. Alec said..but Mary, "big hill or little hill...it's not scary...you can do it!" So sweet:) Love all the pics and glad ya'll made it back safely.
Great pictures! I love all the smiles even in all the cold snow! Glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment