Monday, November 2, 2009
Farm Fair...Trick or Treat
Our church had their annual "Farm Fair" this past Saturday. It was from 4-6 instead of 6- 8 because of church being the next day, and they needed time to clean up. I liked that it was still light out so the kids could play games outside and enjoy the beautful weather. I also liked that afterwards we could go home eat some pizza and still have time for the kids to go around to a few of our neighborhood friends to trick or treat. I went with them to the Dobbs house next door and then went back to hand out candy, while Eriik took them around the neighborhood. It was a fun night. Alec decided a long time ago that he wanted to be either Spiderman or Batman...it didn't matter which one. Ava got to be an adorable little lamb which was a hand-me-down costume from Mary.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"
2 comments:
Sweet little lamb! Cute pics:) Love the one of ava by the cow:)
What cute pictures!! :) Ava looks like a sweet little lamb. :)
Post a Comment