Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

Last night we ventured out to sit in a parking lot and watch fireworks. Our town always does the fireworks show on July 3rd, and we usually try to make it even though it means keeping the little ones up till 10PM! This year our friends Christian, Luciana, and their kids joined us. I posted a video clip of the fireworks finale that I had to significantly cut up because I got caught up in the momment and started singing along to the music...there was no way I was going to post that! I recorded the kids dancing to the music during the fireworks too which was adorable, but it came out way too dark to post. Anyway...we are heading out to a friends house this evening to shoot off some fireworks of our own. You all have a fun 4th of July!!!!














2 comments:

Dave Reed said...

Post the singing video! : )

js said...

Love the new blog look! Such a sweet family.


Alec looks like a gangsta in this pic (minus the wooly worm)...looks like he's saying "That's the way I roll"